Tuesday, May 20, 2008

lesson learned

Ugh, today was pretty gay besides the fact that i got a B+ in history and a A- on a test. It was all cold in the morning, and then when i got out of school, it was sunny & warm. Anyways, i have A LOT on my mind. Oh & i finally got to have that talk with _____. I teared up, its all good now tho im just glad i got that over with. Im not gonna let myself get attatched to ANYONE anymore, cus it pretty much seems like everytime i DO get close to someone, i end up leaving them CUS I HAVE TOO. I hate this feeling. thefuuuuck ? Andre's talking to my japanese neighbor (the15yrold one), HAHA now they're skating. May second, 2008, it's been 18 days since then and those 18 days have beeen..gooooooooood. Nigga always make my days somehow. I dont know why im doing this shit, i guess im really bored. BUUT im gonna go out now, kbye