Monday, December 1, 2008

its over.

Its 11:07 and im not tired at all. I feel like im forgetting something, its probably homework. One time won't hurt though (= haha. My 5 day-stay in milpitas/san jose was good. wednesday i chilled with russell kids, at qcup. & i got to write on mr.Kopplinger's board, but he probably erased it. ANYWAY, thursday; THANKSGIVING. i was thankful for everything i have & everyone that helped me to get to where i am now; bcus without them, i know that i wouldve given up a long time ago. I went over to essj, to pick up my stepmoms cousins, and then went back to her sister's house. I watch the notebook, & surprisingly i didnt cry this time haha. FRIDAY MORNING:i went to gmall at 12am & met up with nancy. I ended up seeing nicole&justin so we all just walked around. Noone really bought anything though. i went back home at 2:30 & fell asleep around 3 something. LATER that day, i went to ryan's party, CUS SHE FREAKIN LEFT HER FRIENDS HERE FOR NJ :[ aha i felt out of place, but it was still fun cus it was for her then i slept over at nancy's that night, HAHA that was fun. so much gossip & fooling around, from what cindy said, we dont know how to whisper haha! I ended up staying with nancy on saturday too until 6. Sunday; My last day, i was supposed to chill with jovill, but then my dad made me stay home and just pack -__- as if it took me 5 hours or something. I left milpitas around 2 ? and had the worst car ride ever, hella boring and stuffy. & __ kept pissing me off, over texts too ! haha. so TODAY i didnt have school. i chilled with marielle & andre until 5 ? i think, and yeah, came home & talked to people on aim hahaa. My eyes hurt, im gonna get off now.