Today was even better. I woke up at 9, went around the house for awhile, and took another long long long nap :] felt good tho, i was hella rested. i left home around 4:30 ? to Jeanelle's house with Alyssa and Marielle. Juuust girls today, it was good cus we did a lot of "catching-up" it took forever to leave jeannelle's house though, her grandma made hella filipino food! haha and she kept telling us to stay and eat cus there was a party for her family today. Cus we were in L.A. yesterday we wanted to go to orange county, so we went to fashion island. I couldnt find anything to buy, and that made me mad haha. I have so much money now! but I have nothing to spend it on, so wtf! why is it that the only time i want something, im broke ?! Came back to Jeanelle's house, and there's like TWO buildings? i don't know how to explain it. Theres a HOUSE where all the rooms are & everything, and then the other building is in the back near the pool, and its about half the size of the house, it has two rooms, two bathrooms and a livingroom-ish thing, prettttty big. So we stayed back there. Separate from everyone else. Jay, Romel & Aaron came by. So we just chilled, walked to the park & back, played halo! made tons of bets, watched scary movies, played with Jeanelle's little cousins while the fags were skating and uhh ate? oh, and stuck our feet/legs in the ja-cooooozie! cus the pool was too cold.
I just came home too, like 10 minutes ago.
gooood day, im tiiiired. So gooodnight (=